Business Development Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, car, private healthcare + more!
I am extremely privileged to be working on an opportunity of a lifetime for an ambitious and talented Business Development Manager to join an instantly recognisable brand in the building sector.
Covering the whole of the South East you will be responsible for delivering outstanding sales results by building and developing crucial, progressive relationships with key customers. These would include Architects, Property Developers, Building Surveyors etc. An individual hungry for success and with a great entrepreneurial mind would be great for this position.
To be highly successful as a Business Development Manager you will:
- Be exceptional organised, have a strong commercial background and the skills to develop a credible network.
- Have direct experience of the specification market, more explicitly within the building envelope sector.
- Have aspirations for a long, successful career with the company.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- See sales processes through from end to end.
- Promote the businesses portfolio, influence specifiers to use the products and ensure they are used within the current building regulations.
- Carry out CPDs to customers and specifiers to open doors to new business.
- Create and Maintain a healthy sale pipeline.
In return for your dedication as a Business Development manager you will receive:
- An extremely generous starting salary of £45k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Private medical insurance
- Company car
- A fantastic bonus scheme
- 34 days holiday
- Other brilliant benefits
If you have what it takes to be highly successful in this role then get in touch with Larah on 02074861777 or apply via our website.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!