Area Sales Manager
**HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + MUCH MORE!**
An exceptional opportunity has a risen for a driven, forward thinking and highly passionate Area Sales Manager to join an instantly recognisable loft window brand in the construction industry. They are first class in their field and offer an outstanding opportunity for someone to grow as part of their team and shape their own career.
This position will cover Reading, Guildford and Kingston postcodes.
To make this Area Sales Manager role even more desirable you will receive:
- A VERY competitive salary!
- Performance related bonus
- Fully expensed company car
- 34 days annual leave
- Additional annual leave for life's big milestones
- Market leading Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Medical Cashback scheme
- Company laptop, Ipad and Iphone
As an Area Sales Manager you will:
- Work within a defined geographical area managing a classified customer base.
- Take a proactive and efficient approach to customer demands with a business development mindset- promoting the brand, products and services and influencing specification and sales.
- Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Develop area business in line with specific area and account plans.
- Work effectively with all customers, house builders and commercial counterparts to efficiently manage interaction between project sites.
- Focus on a developmental growth agenda, winning projects and growing the local pipeline.
- Implement CRM data led sales by using customer feedback, interactions and data to inform future decisions and approaches.
- Consistently embrace and promote the company's core values
To be Successful as an Area Sales Manager you will:
- Have a proven sales/ account management background and be truly passionate winning new customers and hitting targets.
- Always strive for self-development, being the very best you can and take pride in representing the company.
- Be commercially minded and be confident working across a wide range of different clientele such as Dealers, Specifiers, Installers etc.
- Be and excellent communicator and be able to adapt to new situations quickly and effectively.
This would suit someone with previous Area Sales Management experience OR someone with excellent sales experience looking to take a step up into a new role.
If you are interested in applying or just want to discuss the role in more detail reach out to Larah Harrison on 02074861777 or email@example.com.
We really look forward to hearing from you.