Regional Manager (M62 Corridor)
£35000 - £42000 per annum + bonus & company car
Here is an exceptional opportunity for a someone to join this successful, and well-recognised buying group specialising in kitchen and furniture retail markets. With more than 3,500 commercial partners already on board, this group offer services above and beyond simple buying perks.
In the position of Regional Manager you will;
- Seek to develop existing accounts, supporting members with their immediate and long-term needs focusing on an area covering the M62 Corridor
- Acquire new member companies and become a pivotal part of developing new offers and services
- Become a brand ambassador, speaking with partners as an expert of the field helping them understand the services on offer, and allowing them to utilise these services to their fullest
The benefits of the role of Regional Manager include;
- A highly competitive basic salary circa £40,000 PLUS bonus
- A company vehicle
- Job security within a very stable, and growing business
The ideal Regional Manager candidate will have;
- An existing background selling to Kitchen/Showroom environments and will fully understand the advantages to belonging to a wider buying group
- A proven track record of service sales, particularly within a B2B environment
- A natural confidence, ability to build strong working relationships and a keen focus on exceptional customer service
To find out more about this position of Regional Manager, or to apply simply send your CV via this website.