£19000 - £22000 per annum + 30 HOURS! + Lots of benefits!!
Chestnut Tree House is the children's hospice for East and West Sussex and South East Hampshire, providing specialist palliative care for children and young people with life-shortening conditions.
Foyne Jones are supporting Chestnut Tree housing in their recruitment of a corporate fundraiser who can build relationships with new and existing corporate supporters to maximise income for the hospice. You will identify and pursue opportunities to broaden relationships and contribute to the development of a PR and marketing plan. This role requires strong relationship management and business development skills as well as attention to detail and an organised approach. You will be covering the Chichester and South East Hampshire area
The successful individual will demonstrate:
- Experience of successful account management
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering regular presentations to clients and staff
- Experience of successful event management
Educated to A-level or equivalent, the successful applicant will have great communication skills and some experience in fundraising or the equivalent area.
A full driving license and own transport are essential for this post
Ongoing recruitment, so apply now!
An enhanced DBS will be sought, if you are successful in this role. The safe recruitment of staff at St Barnabas Hospices is the first step to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults in our care. As an employer we expect all staff and volunteers to share our commitment to safeguarding.
- Enrolment onto our company pension scheme or the option to continue in the NHS pension scheme
- Up to 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- On-site education support
- Option to join healthcare cash plan
- Corporate rate Gym membership