Bathroom Sales Manager
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Full Training and Uncapped Commission!
Foyne Jones are so pleased to be working alongside an instantly recognisable bathroom brand to find a talented and thorough Showroom Sales Manager in the Dorchester area.
You will be responsible for the maintaining high standards within the Showroom and supporting your team in reaching and exceeding sales targets. This would be a fantastic new opportunity for someone within the KBB industry who is experienced in selling to both a retail and trade customer base and would like to work in a Management role.
Day to day as a Showroom Sales Manager you will:
- Maintain high showroom standards at all times and ensure all customers receive outstanding customer service.
- Provide a thorough CAD design service whilst also ensuring optimum sales opportunities are being reached.
- Take ownership of all enquires and orders and ensure all quotations are followed up.
- Resolve any customer issues including returns and damages.
- Ensure all staff are trained and supported appropriately to achieve maximum results.
To be successful as a Showroom Sales Manager you will:
- Have first class customer service skills.
- Be highly motivated and thrive working towards targets.
- Be well presented and have a professional manner.
- Be a real team player and be able to motivate your team to strive for great results.
In return for your hard work as a Showroom Sales Manager you will receive a generous basic salary, uncapped commission and an annual bonus! On top of this, our client offer excellent training and would support an up an coming Manager if they demonstrated the right motivation and drive!
If you would like to be considered for the Showrooms Sales Manager role get in touch with Larah Harrison on 02074861777 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!