Luxury Kitchen Designer
£25000 - £26000 per annum + OTE Uncapped Commission £70k+
I'm currently seeking a talented Kitchen Sales Designer to join our client's luxury kitchenshowroom in Buckinghamshire.
Day-to-day as a Luxury Kitchen Designer you will:
* Work on some of the most exclusive and high-end Kitchen Projects in todays market
* Offer a bespoke service throughout each project ensuring the needs of the high net worth clients are met and exceeded
* Work with the creative director to design kitchens that are beyond boundaries
* Turn your Customers Dream Kitchen into reality with outstanding project management and VIP Service Levels across everything you do
Benefits of being a Luxury Kitchen Designer
* Comprehensive Package with Competitive Basic Salary
* On Target Earnings of up to £70,000 + per year
* Comprehensive Training, Mentoring and Personal Support
* Opportunity to progress and enhance your career
* Beautiful Working environment
* Company Pension and above the average Holiday Entitlement
* Many other lucrative benefits including travel and business expenses
To be considered for this Luxury Kiitchen Designer position you will:
* First and foremost, you will have at least 18 months Kitchen Design Experience
* An eye and flair for Design and Creating Dreams
* The ability to listen, engage and understand the customer's needs,
* Have a natural and charismatic approach to building long term relationships
* Be enthusiastic with a passion for closing sales ensuring best in class customer service
* The role will require a previous track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets and a passion to build a future career with a fantastic business.
To apply for the position of Luxury Kitchen Designer simply send your CV via this website or call Larah on (phone number removed) to find out more details.