£20000.00 - £23000 per annum + pension
We are working with well-respected growing Independent Builders Merchants based across London and Hertfordshire who are looking to grow their team in their St Albans branch with a Yard Operative.
Benefits in the role of Yard Operative:
- Basic Salary of £23,000
- Clear career progression within the business
- Pension scheme
Key responsibilities in the role of a Yard Operative:
- Greet and serve customers.
- Loading / unloading delivery lorries / customer vehicles.
- Saw mill competency an advantage or full training can be given.
- Great customer service & house keeping approach
- Good health & safety knowledge and application.
Ideal candidate for the Yard Operative role will also:
- Forklift Truck licence - reach & counter balance.
- Builders merchant / product knowledge preferred.
- Great communication skills
- Be a Team Player
Working hours: 7:30am - 17:00
Weekends: Alternative Saturdays - Time and Half Pay
To apply for this position of an Yard Operative simply send your CV via this website, or give our main office a call for more information and how to GET INVOLVED
We're Foyne Jones. It's What We Do