£18000 - £22000 per annum
YARD SERVER/FLT OPERATOR
Responsible for assisting with all yard duties to include loading and unloading of customers and suppliers vehicles. Good communication skills are essential as you will be working as part of a strong team that needs to be adaptable, work closely and lend its experience and support to other departments on a daily basis. In a customer facing environment you will have to be able to deliver great customer service too. You must be able to maintain a clean and tidy yard and warehouse also following safe working practises through the training provided, ensuring damages to stock, machinery and racking are minimal and reported, where necessary, carry out safety checks or procedures.
You will need to;
- Ensure housekeeping is of a high standard.
- Deliver excellent customer service in a busy environment
- Complete daily FLT checks.
- Work within H&S guidelines at all times
- Recognise damaged racking and immediate responses -Report damages to the Compliance/Unit Manager.
Who do I report to?
- Yard Service Manager
Who do I engage with?
- Duty Managers
- Goods in team
- Warehouse team
- Compliance Supervisor
- Forklift Trainer
Where will I be based?
- Southgate branch.
Measures of success;
- Minimal damages to stock/FLTs/Racking
- Good customer service feedback
- Unit is well presented, clean and tidy
- Stock is laid out correctly, safely transported and stored.