£8 - £12 per hour
I am currently seeking a Wood Machinist to join my clients experienced team in Sittingbourne.
Duties will include setting and operating moulding machinery and band saws to produce bespoke timber products from a variety of hard and soft woods. Main customers are within the construction industry.
Your main duties will include:
- Working from drawings
- Setting up and operating sawing, planning and profiling machinery
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas including machinery and tools to ensure safe working environments
Essential skills and attributes:
- Previous experience within the timber industry
- Ability to work within a team and on your own
- High attention to detail
- Experience of operating multi-head profile moulder
- Experience of operating a band saw
- Understanding of timber grading
This is an excellent opportunity for a strongly motivated Wood Machinist with good work ethics. This position can offer an excellent long term opportunity and chance to grow with the success of the business.
If this sounds like the Wood Machinist's for you, please send over your CV for immediate consideration.