£22000 - £23000 per annum
We are so pleased to be working once again with a successful and thriving Timber Merchant in South London to find a Telesales Person to join the team in Kingston.
Day to day in Telesales you will:
- Handle the day to day telephone enquiries. This will include providing advice, calculating the cost of goods, agreeing any discount, taking the order and arranging delivery.
- Proactively calling account customers on the telephone to develop good relationships and obtaining new orders.
- Ordering specials - obtaining quotes from suppliers and then placing orders
- Develop good relationships with customers, suppliers, and other members of staff.
To be successful in Telesales you will:
- Have some sales experience either face to face or over the phone.
- Have some industry knowledge- timber, DIY, or building materials.
- Be honest, reliable, hardworking and a great team player.
- Have a clean driving licence.
For your hard work in Telesales you will receive a basic salary of £22-23k and will be joining a supportive and motivated team.
If you would like to be considered for a role in Telesales get in touch with Larah Harrison on 02074861777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply or to see our other vacancies, visit our website - www.foynejones.com
We look forward to hearing from you!