£16000 - £21000 per annum
Security Guard - NEW SOUTHGATE
As Security Guard you will be in an exciting and challenging role, working as part of a team that provides security and support in a variety of forms- from carrying out checks to providing a visible security presence dealing with situations as they arise around the branch.
As the first point of contact in the branch good communication skills are necessary, it is important to maintain high levels of customer service as is an ability to be able to deal with verbal and physical confrontation you should have excellent observation skills as well as the ability to confront and question suspicious behaviour when requires.
As Security Guards you will need to.
* Perform Gate, Static and patrol duties as required
* Maintain and Control a log of the flow of vehicles delivering stock to the branch
* Ensure all transactions are covered by the correct paperwork and all goods leaving the premises are properly accounted for
* Answer visitors question and queries or point them to the relevant person
* Monitor and direct traffic to maintain as safe environment and keep traffic flow including parking in the correct areas
* Develop product knowledge to cover a range of building materials
* Convey Information accurately in report form
If you believe yourself suitable please call Harry Jones on 02074861777 or email email@example.com