£25000 - £30000 per annum
We are Delighted to be looking for an Sales Estimator for one of the leading contract furniture specialists in Oxfordshire. This individual would be joining their successful team in the Thame branch.
As Sales Estimator Working with Sales Managers, Clients and Suppliers; this individual would use their experience in the industry to prepare detailed estimates, maintain existing relationships whilst also building new ones, maintain the high standards set by the individuals in the branch and also minimise any potential risk involved in projects.
Sales Estimator Responsibilities include
- Reading blueprints, gathering quotes and preparing costs
- Keep detailed records and balance multiple projects at once
- Monitor all stages of projects
- Work closely with other professional - e.g. contractors =, planners and architects
- Have close relationship with all departments to agree decisions prior and during projects
- Assists with presentation and attend site visits
- Industry/Estimating experience
- Ability to read architectural plans
If you feel like this is the role for you call 020274861777, apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org