£30000 - £40000 per annum
We are working with a brilliant independent Timber Merchant in South West London looking to find experienced Branch Managers across the county.
The most important qualities in a successful Branch Manager:
- Strong trade sector experience and product knowledge.
- An ability to manage a fast paced, busy and successful branch with a real drive on sales.
- Fantastic leadership skills- someone who can support and inspire staff in their development to make them the most successful they can be.
As a Branch Manager for this leading independent Timber Merchant you will:
- Be responsible for day to day running of the branch.
- Developing and driving sales and have strong skills of negotiation.
- Lead by example and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills and build strong relationships with your team and your customers.
- You will work well under pressure and have good time keeping skills.
In return for your hard work as a Branch Manager you will receive:
- An excellent basic salary of up to £40k
- A generous, uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- Staff discounts
- Other great benefits
If you would like to be considered for this Branch Manager opportunity apply via our website or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org