£50000 - £65000 per annum + uncapped, individual bonus incentive
I'm currently seeking a talented Branch Manager Timber and Builders Merchant to join an established and well-respected independent timber and builders' merchant in Surrey.
Day-to-day as a Branch Manager you will:
- Assume Full Profit and Loss Responsibility of the Branch
- Take Full Control of the Branch Sales Performance and Day to Day trading
- Leadership, Recruitment, Management and Ongoing Motivation of all Staff
- Best in Class Customer Service
- Ensure exemplary health and safety standards across the entire business
Benefits of being a Branch Manager Timber and Builders Merchant
- Comprehensive Basic Salary Package up to £55,000 per year
- Commission and Bonus increasing your earning potential
- Opportunity to progress and enhance your career
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Company Pension and Private Healthcare
- Many other lucrative benefits
To be considered for this Branch Manager position you will:
- Have a proven track record of leadership success in a Builders Merchant, Timber Merchant or Similar Trading Environment
- Be passionate about the Sector and its ambitions for the future
- You will have coaching, mentoring, management and delivered results that matter
- Previous experience as a Branch Manager Timber and Builders Merchant is desired but not essential
- The role will require a previous track record of meeting and exceeding sales and profit targets and a passion to build a future career with a fantastic business.
- You must have the ability to step up into a Branch Directors position within 18 - 24 months as we want you to make a difference
To apply for the position of Branch Manager Timber and Builders Merchants simply send your CV via this website or call Holly on 02074861777 to find out more details.