£26000 - £30000 per annum
I am delighted to have partnered with this long-established, respected independent builders merchant as they seek to find a talented Assistant Manager in their Kingston Branch.
Currently working with a close-knit team of 6 people your role as Assistant Manager is one with real influence towards the success of the overall branch.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the depot
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are adhered to by all staff members
- Offering a knowledgeable, friendly and approachable service to all customers
- Leading the rest of the team by example
- Ensuring sales targets are met and the business remains profitable at all times
In exchange for your hard work as an Assistant Manager, you will benefit from a highly competitive package. You will also be given the opportunity to work with a leading brand in the timber merchant industry and will be able to utilise your existing skill set within a business where your ideas matter.
To find out more, or to apply for the position of 'Assistant Manager - Timber Merchant', simply send your CV via this website or give me a call on 02074861777 for more information.