£35000 - £40000 per annum
I am delighted to be working with this long-established and respected timber merchants as they continue to develop and grow their brand. With over 95 years in the business, and still run by the original founders family, this business has a wealth of heritage to support it's fantastic present ethos.
With two clear goals this company certainly knows what it's striving for.
- To be the 'best material and service provider in the UK'
- To be the 'first choice' supplier of timber and timber based products in the UK
As you can see, this business is only ever looking up, building on it's existing foundation of 12 branches and continuing to grow. I am currently seeking a talented Assistant Manager to join their new branch in Borehamwood.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the depot
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are adhered to by all staff members
- Offering a knowledgeable, friendly and approachable service to all customers
- Leading the rest of the team by example
- Ensuring sales targets are met and the business remains profitable at all times.
In exchange for your hard work as an Assistant Manager, you will benefit from a highly competitive package. You will also be given the opportunity to work with a leading brand in the timber industry and will be able to utilise your existing skill set within a business where your ideas matter.
To find out more, or to apply for the position of Assistant Manager, simply send your CV via this website