National Merchant Accounts Manager
£40000.00 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Company Car
If you are a sales and customer focused salesperson who has experience and knowledge of the Builders Merchant sector that has either worked within or sold into Merchants, then look no further than here.
We are excited to be working with a globally recognised decking manufacturer who are looking for a National Merchant Accounts Manager to join their growing business based in London or the Southeast to really delve into the Merchant customer base.
What's in it for you as National Merchant Accounts Manager....
- Basic Salary between £40,000 - £50,000
- Achievable bonus of £10,000 - £15,000
- Company Car
- Laptop and Phone
- Opportunity to grow and progress within the business
- Ongoing training and support
What will role your role look like as a National Merchant Accounts Manager…
- Targeting potential Stockist within the Merchant sector
- Co - ordinating merchant campaigns for sector specific project work
- Building strong relationships with new customers and ensuring confidence within them.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels within a Builders Merchant to report performance.
- Working with current accounts and introducing new products to increase and diverse ranges.
- Supporting training and promotional days at branch level to help build relationships and increase account penetration.
Ideal National Merchant Accounts Manager will…
- Have excellent Timber product knowledge & a willingness to learn about new products.
- Thoroughly understand the Merchant Sector.
- Be sales and customer focused orientated.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to ensure you STAND OUT from the rest.
- Strong at relationship building, with both customers and colleagues
- Tenacious, driven and an excellent communicator at all levels.
- Full Driving Licence
If you are right for this opportunity don't hesitate to HIT APPLY as will be back in contact within 24 hours on suitability.
We're Foyne Jones It's What We Do