Stock Control Supervisor
£25000 - £30000 per annum
I am delighted to be working alongside London's leading independent builders' merchant as they look to expand their team in North London. Priding themselves on an enormous range and depth of stock as well as unbeatable prices, it's easy to see why they would be the first call for many tradesmen in the area.
We are currently seeking a proactive and efficient individual to join the team in the businesses largest site in the position of Stock Control Supervisor.
As a Stock Control Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Accurate recording of book stocks across the branch
- Ordering, counting and recording damages and wastage
- Booking in and goods receipting of new deliveries
- Achieving, maintaining and exceeding set targets across all KPI functions
To be a successful Stock Control Supervisor it is essential you have:
- Ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and implement preventive measures
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Some stock control experience
- Good communication skills and an eye for detail
If you feel you have what it takes to succeed as a Stock Control Supervisor for this leading Independent Builders' Merchant, get in touch today! To apply, simply send your CV via this website with a brief covering note on why you would be suitable.
Should you require any further information at this stage please give us a call on 02074861777 quoting job reference 'Stock Control Supervisor'.