£19000 - £24000 per annum
Foyne Jones are looking for an experienced and personable Security Guard to work at one of the biggest Builders Merchant's in London.
To be considered for the Security Guard role you will:
- Have experience in a security role.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- An understanding of the products is an advantage but isn't essential.
- Be able to respond quickly and effectively to different situations.
- Be able to deal effectively with verbal and physical confrontation.
Day to day as a Security Guard you will:
- Ensure all transactions are covered by the correct paper work, and all goods leaving the premises are properly accounted for.
- Convey information accurately in report form.
- Provide a visible deterrent regarding security issues at all Builder Depot branches.
- Confront and investigate individuals whose actions are suspicious.
- Perform both Gate, Static and patrol duties as instructed.
- Maintain high standards of customer service.
- Answer customers questions and queries, or direct them to the relevant person.
- Monitor and direct traffic to ensure a safe environment, and maintain traffic flow, including parking in the correct areas.
- Ensure radio, telephone and C.C.T.V. systems are fully utilised to obtain maximum results.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent role within a thriving establishment get in touch with Larah on 02074861777, firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via our website!
We look forward to hearing from you.