Regional Sales Manager
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY, BONUS AND LOTS MORE!
After great recent success with this company, Foyne Jones are so pleased to be working once again with a first-class window manufacturer to find a Regional Sales Manager to join their team. The role covers the south east of England!
This brand is instantly recognisable within the construction industry and are leading in their field, by a clear mile. They offer excellent working conditions, a highly competitive and extensive package and an opportunity to shape your own career.
This is a high profile and very desirable role; an opportunity to be a vital part of the companies success. We are looking for individuals who are highly professional, passionate and ready to immerse themselves into an opportunity of a lifetime.
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager you will:
- Be an excellent leader with the ability to spark passion into your team, showing integrity and demonstrating best practice by leading by example.
- Be Loyal and empathetic with your team, keeping them engaged and empowered to maximise opportunities.
- Value the time invested in self growth and development and support your team in doing the same. You will promote a culture of constant self-improvement.
- Be honest and deal with difficult conversations and situations with maturity and skill.
- Embrace a data led sales culture and be confident in analysing data to inform your future practice.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and be highly organised.
- Have a full UK driving licence.
- Constantly and consistently provide excellent customer service.
- Follow and embrace the full culture of the company.
In return for your hard work as Regional Sales Manager you will receive:
- An excellent and highly competitive basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Performance related bonus
- Fully expensed company car
- 34 days annual leave
- Additional annual leave for life milestones
- Market leading pension
- Private healthcare
- Medical cashback scheme
- Company laptop, Ipad and Iphone
If you would like to discuss this brilliant opportunity to become a Regional Sales Manager with a company who are leading in their field then get in touch with Larah Harrison on larah.harrison@Foynejones.com or 02074861777.
We really look forward to hearing from you.