£30000 - £35000 per annum + Performance Bonus and Pension
Foyne Jones are so pleased to be working on another exclusive position for a Project Manager to join a rapidly growing company within the construction sector. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to with leadership experience and an ability to work under pressure to join a great team with huge long term potential.
Day to day as a Project Manager:
- Responsible for various projects ranging from small scale refurbishments to large scale developments within Private Residential (PRS), Student Accommodation, Hotel Accommodation and others!
- Oversee the work/performance of all sub-contractors to ensure all design specifications are being adhered to on site.
- Liase regularly with design professionals, consultants and end clients.
- Manage the day to day operational and tactical aspects of the projects in a supervisory role.
- Run the project team, attending design, H & S, Programming and Sequencing meetings.
- Manage health and safety regulations including the preparation of risk assessments and method statements.
- Surveying all rooms on our Projects for readiness and size, including identifying any potential coordination issues between trades.
To be considered for Project Manager:
- You will have project management & installation management on large scale fit out projects
- It is important you have strong construction site experience dealing with all operational and tactical aspects.
- Must have the relevant CSCS & H&S qualifications including a minimum of SSSTS but preferably SMSTS.
- Interior building product knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- You need to be professional, highly motivated and organised with excellent communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting, varied and high profile role as Project Manager get in touch with Larah on 02074861777, Larah.email@example.com or apply via our website!