£28000 - £32000 per annum
I am currently recruiting an Ecommerce Manager to join my clients busy, respected and growing brand in Northamptonshire. The Ecommerce Manager will own all aspects of the website experience for this busy independent Builders Merchant and will need to have both a strategic and hands on approach.
Day to day, your responsibilities as Ecommerce Manager will include
- Monitoring the daily website activity and overall performance, monitoring where improvements can be made to increase website traffic and then ultimately sales too.
- Overseeing all online transactions as well as running online promotions and campaigns.
- Helping to drive the digital strategy including SEO
Ideally, we are seeking an individual with 3-5 years' experience in a similar position who is looking for a new challenge with a business they can really make a difference within.
In exchange for your hard-work within the Ecommerce Manager's role you will enjoy:
- A competitive basic salary up to £32k
- Flexible working hours to fit around you
- Freedom to make decisions, be a key part of the team and being rewarded for your successes
So, if you are passionate about improving user experience whilst delivering digital strategy and have a key understanding of web analytics; tools, reporting and insights this could be your perfect next step. To apply for the role of Ecommerce Manager, simply send your CV to us via this website - good luck!