£25000.00 - £30000 per annum
We are delighted to support our client as they seek to find a Duty Manager to join their growing merchant team in Ruislip.
The aim of the role is to support the branch with the delivery, implementation, and ongoing strategy to improve the branches compliance, delivering excellent operational standard, while carrying out general duties.
In the role of Duty Manager, you will:
- Provide guidance and support to the entire branch team, continuously driving improvements.
- Audit and report on branch health, safety, environmental and management performance highlighting improvement actions where required.
- Ensure the high standards of Customer Service.
- Manage the branch floor.
- Investigate incidents and accidents in full to identify causes and actions to avoid recurrence.
To succeed in the role Duty Manager, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills and great attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety.
- An ability to think in a commercial sense.
- Not afraid to step in and support in any part of the operation of the branch.
For this position we are seeking a solution orientated individual with a resourceful, 'can-do' attitude. Ideally, you will have experience within a similar role in a builder's merchant type environment and you will already have an understanding of the challenges these environments bring.
If successful in the role of Duty Manager, you will enjoy a fantastic basic salary between £25,000-£30,000.
Please note, this role will include working some weekends on a rota basis.
To apply for the role of Duty Manager, simply send your CV