Branch Sales Supervisor
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + bonus, pension and discounts
I am currently working alongside a leading National Merchant as they seek to employ a dynamic, hungry and driven Branch Sales Supervisor to join their successful team in Willesden.
As a Branch Sales Supervisor you will work closely with the Branch Manager to develop a sales strategy which focuses on proactive development of existing customers, previous customers and how to build relationships and develop business with new customers to maximise sales potential.
As a Branch Sales Supervisor you will
- Build and develop strong relationships with customers to ensure you are competitive within the local market
- Ensure the rest of the branch team understand the ongoing sales strategy and their part within it
- Support the Assistant Branch Manager and Branch Manager in the daily running of the branch, sometimes including opening or closing the branch
To be successful in the role of Branch Sales Supervisor you need to be
- Self motivated, highly organised, adaptable, resilient and tenacious with high levels of energy and drive
- Goal orientated and able to achieve sales objectives
- Able to deliver exceptional customer service, thriving in a fast paced environment
If successful as a Branch Sales Supervisor you will enjoy a competitive basic salary up to £35k + benefits (including colleague bonus, pension and group wide discounts).
To apply for the position of Branch Sales Supervisor simply send your CV via this website. Please note, previous experience within a builders' merchant is advantageous and will strengthen your application greatly.